Welcome!

This is my blog where you can get details on how to get a commission as well as status updates!
You can also keep track of my image posts on callmepo.tumblr.com (general audience) and pinupsushi.tumblr.com (mature works here!)

Sunday, November 11, 2012


So I finally watched Wreck-it Ralph yesterday and I have to say I loved it!

This is definitely a DVD I have to get for the sheer amount of in-jokes and cameos I could not catch in theater.

So here I was wanting to draw one of the characters and I picked Vanellope.

Did the usual routine. Sketch, ink, color and shade.

I thought I was done... but it did not feel right for some reason.

Too "clean" and "perfect".

And it hit me... I need to make her "glitchy".

Not going to spoil the movie, but I have to admit her character struck a chord with me.

She knew in her heart what she was meant to do - even when everyone told her she can't - and she found that her "imperfection" is what gave her that extra something special.


Vanellope Von Schweetz belongs to Disney

No comments: