Welcome!

This is my blog where you can get details on how to get a commission as well as status updates!
You can also keep track of my image posts on callmepo.tumblr.com (general audience) and pinupsushi.tumblr.com (mature works here!)

Friday, August 10, 2012

Enjoying my vacation time

Still got about 10 days left on my suspension from DA so I am making the most of it by doing some housecleaning and maintenance.

If you are wondering why my gallery seems to be missing a few images it is because I am streamlining and cleaning out the cobwebs - the images are not being deleted by DA so you don't have to freak. (but if you do have an image you do want to save on your hard drive, you better make a copy of it pretty soon just n case)

Being suspended is like having the closed sign on the door which lets you work behind the scenes uninterrupted.

Given my gallery has over 1000 images, it will take some time to sort through it all and frankly some of my older pieces are showing their age - bleah!

See you real soon!

No comments: